Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear PaPa ~ A Letter

Dear PaPa,
It has been a very long time since you left.....6 hour 15 minutes and 45 seconds. I have done a good many things in your absence. I started the day by trying my hardest to keep the MaMa from making the bed, I even went to the lengths of throwing myself on the blankets and using the big puppydog eyes that you told me to use. This did not work. I then decided to go outside and secure the perimeter, and found a large black dog infiltrating my domain. I chased him away and growled, this alerted the MaMa and I was ordered back inside. I did not get any lunch. When you are not here they want me to eat out of the bowl on the floor ....eeww. When the mail came I did my part and brought it in the house for the MaMa, but she made me split my treat.......with .........Sherman. When the fire whistle went off, I pretended I was a big bad wolf and howled. MaMa laughed. Its just not the same around here when you are gone, I hope that your work will not keep you too late, I am not sure how long I can keep from eating....kibble.
I'll be waiting in the window.
Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment